Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the holidays

Every year on Christmas morning my family and I have a big breakfast before opening our gifts. My family doesn't eat bacon the whole year until we have our Christmas breakfast. Then after our breakfast we all sit down by the tree and give our gifts from us to the family. after opening all of our gifts we clean  up all of the paper and then do whatever it is we have planned for the day. Then usually a couple of days later we take a flight up to Boston to meet up with cousin's and other family. my family and i usually stay up there for about a week. It's a good amount of time to go snowboarding and some party's. then when we leave and come back to Florida and finally get home and unpack our bags that's when we all have nothing to do. So we all just sit around hoping to find something to do. Then when school comes along we all go back to the way things were before. that's the way my family and i spend our holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment